The steel construction workshop (formerly Hecker Bau) exists since the mid-1960s and is certified according to EN 1090-2 to EXC3 for work in steel and steel hydraulic engineering.
The steel construction workshop is equipped with a flame-cutting machine from MicroStep. This enables Hecker to cut steel sheets with a maximum surface area of 6.0 m x 2.0 m and a thickness of 5 - 25 mm with plasma and 8 - 150 mm with oxyfuel. Only a drawing in DXF format is sufficient to generate a flame cut. Mr. Kropp can accept firing orders by calling +49 4481-928823.
The steel construction workshop at a glance
- Medium-weight steel construction Production of railings, staircases and flood protection gates production with indoor crane up to 10 tons with the help of mobile cranes also much bigger
- flame cutting -> plasma cutting up to t = 25 mm, oxy-fuel cutting up to t = 150 mm
- Milling and turning small parts
- Workshop press up to 100 to.
- Drilling, punching, grinding
- Karsten Kropp -> Master craftsman / trainer / welding specialist (SFM)
- Staircases Cuxhaven
- Flood protection gates WHV + the breakwaters
- All types of ram guides
- Seats HGH
We also offer apprenticeships for industrial mechanics in the steel construction workshop.