Harbour construction, Civil and Water Engineering
Depenbrock Ingenieurwasserbau combines comprehensive expertise with intensive research and development. In addition, the experience gained from a wide range of successfully implemented projects as well as high-performance equipment and machinery are available to you. But above all, our hydraulic engineering is supported by experienced specialists such as structural engineers, geotechnical engineers and designers who enthusiastically develop first-class solutions for demanding tasks in port construction, in the offshore/nearshore sector and in civil and structural hydraulic engineering.
We plan, design and implement all port construction projects for you - from quay facilities and dry docks to ferry berths. In civil engineering and hydraulic engineering, our expertise ranges from foundations for bridge structures and the construction of culverts, trough structures and locks to sheet piling and pile driving of all kinds.
Offshore / nearshore: You can also rely on our know-how and experience in the nearshore area and at sea - for example in the installation of foundations for offshore wind farms.
Tasks in steel and hydraulic steel engineering are in the best hands in our steel construction workshop. Qualified and experienced personnel and first-class technology are at your disposal, for example a high-performance flame cutting system for modern oxyacetylene cutting.
- to have access to complete competence in port construction as well as in civil engineering and hydraulic engineering
- an economical, future-oriented and durable solution for your project
- a complete handling of complex projects
- Innovative installation methods, construction systems and material systems
- Sound professional planning in our own technical office: feasibility studies, design planning, tender and execution planning, geotechnical analyses, design of reinforced concrete and steel structures, individual designs
- Planning, project management and production in classical port construction: Construction of quay facilities, lock facilities, dry docks, polder facilities, piers and jetties, single dolphins and dolphin facilities as well as ferry jetties.
- Planning, project management and production in civil engineering and hydraulic engineering: foundations for bridge structures, canal bridges, protective structures for tunnels, deep excavation pits and cofferdams, sea bridges, combined structures, culverts, near-silo facilities, bridge construction, construction of sluices, trough structures, locks, retaining walls, sheet piling work, pile driving of all types
- Steel construction work in our own steel construction workshop for medium-heavy steel construction: production of railings and staircases through to flood protection gates
- Economical, efficient project execution through the use of up-to-date, high-performance technical equipment: Lifting platforms, stilt pontoons, welding pontoons, storage and work pontoons, work boats
- Guaranteed quality through proof of important certifications regularly updated during audits
- Certification by DQS for Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ)
- All services from one source
- First-class solutions based on decades of know-how
- Professional, effective project management
- Fast construction progress thanks to trained, experienced staff and our own high-performance machine park
- Durability through high quality standards